Mission and Vision
The mission for Ohio Aspire is to provide high-quality basic educational services to assist adult learners in acquiring skills to be successful in postsecondary education/training and employment, earn a living wage and be contributing members of society. The vision for Ohio Aspire is for Ohio to have a highly trained and educated workforce.
Ohio’s ASPIRE programs provide FREE services through classes at flexible locations on different days and at various times to meet diverse needs. All adult learners are required to attend an orientation where an assessment is given to help determine the individual’s educational needs and goals.
Programs offered both in-person and online:
- GED preparation classes
- Life skills, employability skills, and computer literacy
- Workplace Education — education services offered in collaboration with an employer to increase the productivity of the workforce
- Corrections Education — a partnership with jails, detention centers, community-based rehabilitation centers, or other similar institutions
- Distance Education — enhancing learning using technology
- Job training and certification preparation classes
The instruction is designed to proceed at a comfortable pace that best meets the needs of the adult learner. We want our adult learners to succeed, and we welcome the opportunity to assist in your educational goals.
For more information, contact:
AUS Adult Diploma Education
Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM